Our employment law department consists of a team of highly specialised lawyers advising both national and international companies and employees and executives on employment-related matters, providing every client with solutions tailored to their needs. Because GIMÉNEZ TORRES ABOGADOS is a member-firm of Multilaw, one the largest global networks of law firms, we have broad-ranging expertise in the provision of employment advice to foreign businesses setting up in Spain, most notably in regard to the hiring of executives.
Our lawyers are also extensively experienced in providing clients with legal assistance in court and with respect to Employment Inspectors.
- Comprehensive advice to companies and individuals
- Contracts of employment
- Senior Executives: exclusivity, non-compete and confidentiality clauses
- International secondment of employees
- Employment audits
- Collective bargaining
- Business restructurings: terminations and redundancy procedures
- Assisting the client with Employment Inspectors
- Legal assistance in Employment Tribunals and Administrative Courts